- Home accessories
A mirror is a must-have in every home, for the bathroom, bedroom and hallway. Not only are they practical, but a great way to create the illusion of more space. Find lots of beautiful mirrors from selected designer and brands, here at Nordic Nest!
Mirrors for every home
Table mirrors, large mirrors and wall mirrors of beautiful shapes. Whatever you are looking for you can be sure to find it in our curated collection of mirrors from selected designers & brands. Use mirrors to decorate your walls, or to make rooms feel more spacious!
Which are the most popular mirrors?
In our collection we have popular mirror designs from brands such as Broste Copenhagen, Menu and Bloomingville. Whether you are looking for the latest in Scandinavian design, timeless classics or bohemian alternatives, you are sure to find the mirror you are looking for here!
Top 3 mirrors
How to make your home brighter with mirrors:
Wall mirrors can be used both in combination with windows and lamps to brighten up a space. Follow these tips in order to brighten up your home with the help of mirrors:
- In order to brighten up a room with more natural light, place a mirror opposite to a window in the room. The mirror will reflect the light from the window and contribute greatly to the ambient light of the room.
- By placing a mirror close to a light source, such as a floor lamp, wall lamp, or a lamp of any other type, you can brighten up a space considerably.
- To brighten up a hallway, place a large mirror at the end of the hallway in order to spread more ambient light and brighten up the space.
- If there is a particularly dark spot in a room, place a mirror at an angle that will reflect light from a nearby window into that particular spot.
A luxurious table mirror in your bathroom or bedroom can make for a beautiful interior detail. Set it atop a chest of drawers or on a shelf and have it as a beautiful accessory, or use it as a practical mirror when doing your hair.
The shape of mirrors
Our extensive assortment of mirrors includes lots of mirrors in many different shapes and sizes. Whether you are looking for a normal, rectangular mirror, a round mirror, or the increasingly popular mirrors of unusual shapes, you are sure to find what you are looking for in our assortment of beautiful mirrors in our curated collection.
What is the perfect mirror size?
Mirrors come in many different sizes, suitable for different rooms and use cases. Small table mirrors are great for decoration and doing your makeup, but when you want to check your outfit, a larger mirror will of course be needed. Large mirrors are also great for making spaces feel bigger than they actually are. Cover your walls with lots of small mirrors in order to create the impression of a large mirror.
How to avoid unsightly streaks when cleaning a mirror
When cleaning mirrors, the cloth you wipe with can sometimes leave unsightly streaks. Here are a few tips on how to avoid this:
- Wipe your mirror with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning agent for particularly difficult stains.
- Start from the top down and wipe the mirror dry with a soft cloth or preferably a microfiber cloth.
- Look at the mirror from different angles to make sure that no spots are left uncleaned.