Woven cotton rugs
Decorate your home with a beautiful woven cotton rug that harmonises with your furniture choices. Here at Nordic Nest you will find an extensive assortment of high-quality rugs which includes woven cotton rugs of many beautiful designs from renowned designers and brands.
Rugs & textiles
- Blankets & throws
- Cushions & cushion covers
- Bathroom textiles
- Curtains & Blinds
- Christmas textiles
- Kitchen linens & towels
10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER*
WITH CODE: FEBRUARY10
- FREE SHIPPING
- 365 DAYS
- FAST AND RELIABLE
Woven rugs for decorating your home
Our extensive assortment of quality rugs contains a varied selection of cotton rugs in both modern and traditional designs. Get yourself a rug that goes well with the rest of your furniture and decoration. Our large selection includes rugs of all sizes, and many different colours and patterns so that you can easily find one that will suit your needs and home decor style, whether Scandinavian or your own.
Which are the most popular woven cotton rugs?
Our assortment of rugs includes designs from many popular brands, such as Rug Solid, Tell Me More and Linie Design. Here you will find rugs of lots of different design styles, from Scandinavian, to bohemian and contemporary designs.
Top 3 woven cotton rugs
Woven leather rugs
Aside from woven rugs made from the traditional cotton, we also have mats made of other materials such as recycled leather. These beautiful handmade leather rugs are both durable and elegant, suited for use anywhere from the living room, hallway, or perhaps the kitchen.
How to clean a woven cotton rug:
Rugs can get dirty with time and sometimes we even get stains on them. If you have invested in a quality rug and want to be able to preserve it in good condition for a long time it is important to care for it properly. Read the instructions below to learn how to properly clean and care for your woven cotton rug.
Cleaning & maintaining your woven cotton rug:
- Vacuuming your rug can be a good way to keep it clean. But if your rug has a fringe, make sure not to vacuum it as this can damage the rug.
- Sometimes it can be helpful to flip your rug over and vacuum it on the other side as well in order to make sure that you get as much dirt out of it as possible.
- If you are not satisfied
- Rotate your rug about twice a year to make sure that it wears evenly.
- Some rugs can be washed in the washing machine. Make sure to follow the manufacturer's washing advice when doing so. Make sure to also vacuum or beat the rug before washing it.
Removing stains from a woven cotton rug:
- Act as soon as possible. The longer the stain is allowed to sit, the harder it can become to remove it.
- Dry blot the stain with paper towels. It is important to blot, and not to rub. Do not touch the stain directly with your fingers, as the oils from your skin can make the stain harder to remove.
- If the stain has not been removed by the blotting, use ice cold water and a soft brush to remove the stain.
- Use a towel to blot the rug dry. Do not rub, as this can damage your rug.
- If the stain is not removed after this process, consider using stain remover if the manufacturer's care instructions allows it.
Tip: If a stain is frustratingly hard to remove, or if your rug just feel dirty in general, consider hiring a trained professional to clean your carpet. They will make sure to clean your rug without any harm coming to it.