The Swedish brand Linum offers a wide range of high-quality home textiles in different colours and patterns for the entire home. Here you will find everything from seat cushions, rugs and napkins inspired by the unique Swedish culture and nature.
0 results sorted by

Linum – Swedish design since 1966

Inspired by the colours and forms from Swedish nature, Linum creates tactile home textiles that only become more beautiful with time. In each collection you will find long lasting classics for the conscious modern home that exude style, simplicity and quality in every detail.

Which products by Linum are the most popular?

In the range from Linum, you will find textiles for all rooms in the home, from cushion covers and rugs to napkins and towels. All these items have a timeless Swedish design with modern elements and a focus on good craftmanship. We have put together a selection of Linum’s most popular products for you.

Top 3 products by Linum

The Story behind Linum

The Swedish brand Linum started its journey around 50 years ago when an unexpected friendship arose between Swedish design and Indian handicraft tradition.

Linum’s founder travelled to India for the first time in 1966 and, by chance, met two ambitious brothers. A lifelong friendship and business collaboration began where all parties shared the same vision and values about tradition, quality and sustainability. Together they wanted to create something in harmony with both man and nature.

What characterises Linum textile design?

The textile products by Linum are characterised by a clear tactile feel and sophisticated and refined look. Nearly all materials used are natural materials including cotton, wool and linen.

How does Linum work with sustainability and the environment?

Ever since the first looms, the brand has strived to be at the forefront of sustainable production, good working conditions and the least possible environmental impact. Therefore, all production is ISO 1400-1 certified. Only OEKO-TEX approved dying is used with a closed water system where 94% of all water is reused during the dyeing process, the remaining 6% evaporates. All production is free of chemicals that can be dangerous to health and thus all fabrics are both antistatic and hypoallergenic.

Sign-up to our newsletter and get 5% off your first order*

After you have registered for the newsletter, you will receive an email with a 5% discount code. The discount code cannot be used in combination with other discount codes. With the newsletter you can take advantage of our exclusive offers, discover our new arrivals and you will receive inspiration and tips on everything from interior design to table setting. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Nordic Nest AB (EU-VAT-Number: SE556628159701), Stämpelvägen 3, 394 70 Kalmar, Sweden, Tel. nr +46 480 44 99 20 Customer service:, Tel. nr: +44 (0) 20 3002 1196
© 2002 - 2024 Copyright Nordic Nest AB